Sunday, June 29, 2014
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
"LEADERSHIP IN ACTION" with Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, very intensive course is based on his book "What Got You Here Won't Get You There". A one-day transformational experience for leaders looking to achieve results. Discover the ideas and trends that are shaping the future of business. The program has been been designed for a select gathering of high-level leaders. It will provide a unique environment in which to tackle the most critical challenges facing senior business leaders today.
- Develop the ability and willingness of internal organizational resources to effectively coach others
- Understand and apply a proven process to achieve positive, long -term behavioral change
- Create an environment where people can achieve maximum behavioral change while minimizing wasted time
- How to engage your employees and stop wasting everyone's time?
- Learn how to implement a new process for employee engagement that teaches employees how to engage themselves.
- Planning for the Future: Be ready to use a new process for planning that can be applied to individuals, teams and organisation.
Marshall will share the classic challenges faced by successful leaders and will illustrate how to use "What to Stop" in leadership development & coaching. You will then practice feedforward - a focused tool for change that has been successfully implemented by leaders around the World.
1-4 delegates - INR 30,000* each
5 and more delegates - INR 27,000* each
* Service Tax will be extra on above fees @ 12.36%.
Join Marshall as he discusses today's key business challenges, and transfer these ideas and insights gained to strengthen the way you lead.
If you have any additional questions about the program and its contents, please contact me on +91 9920822866.
I hope to see you and your colleagues at the event on July 7th in Mumbai.
PS: PHILIP KOTLER MARKETING SUMMIT - 18th November 2014 in Mumbai.
If you have erroneously received this e-mail or should you no longer wish to receive any further mails from our side, please reply to this email and mention "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Thank You!!
Sunday, June 22, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014