Rita Gunther McGrath takes on the very concept of sustainable competitive advantage once a necessary part of strategy, now increasingly obsolete and no longer a realistic goal for most firms.
In this full day summit, Rita will;
- teach specific frameworks for companies to manage transient competitive advantage quickly and profitably
- give you an assessment for what it means for your career using a special tool!
- address many of the concerns Indian companies face in terms of driving business growth and profitability
- help companies come out of the quagmire they are stuck in.
Rita will describe the core differences between conventional strategy and the new strategy playbook, including:
· Innovation Proficiency, rather than innovation that is episodic
· Discovery Driven Leadership mindset
· Continuous Reconfiguration, rather than massive restructuring
· Healthy Disengagement, rather than abrupt exits
· Deft Resource Allocation, avoiding the resources-as-hostage trap
|Particulars||Early Bird (Valid till 10th January 2014) (INR)||Regular Fees (INR)|
|1 -2 delegates||24,500*||26,700*|
|For 3 and more delegates||22,000*||24,000*|
* 12.36% Service Tax applicable. The above fees is per delegate
If you have erroneously received this e-mail or should you no longer wish to receive any further mails from our side, please reply to this email and mention "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Thank You!!