Golden words of a true master Osho on Love
- "But who knows there is love or not? Love is just a game. Real love is possible, but that happens only when you don't need anybody!"
- "When you don't need a person at all, when you are totally sufficient unto yourself, when you can be alone and tremendously happy and ecstatic, the love is possible".
- "Love is a fiction, but you need fiction".
- "There is no way to be certain about the other – first be certain about you. And a person who is certain about himself is certain about the whole world. Settled, centered, grounded in yourself, you nev3r worry about such things. You accept"
- "You simply enjoy yourself; somebody else also finds you enjoyable – good! While it lasts, live the fiction as beautifully as possible – it will not last forever."
- When you are aware, a totally different kind of love will arise in your heart – which is absolutely true, which is part of eternity. But that is not a need – it is luxury. And you have so much of it that you hanker for somebody to share it with".
(Do you love Yourself/Osho.-The Speaking Tree, Times of India, June 18, 2011); Further information can be had at : Osho International Foundation/www.osho.com; www.speakingtree.in).
Brought to you here by LbnRaj; firstname.lastname@example.org
Librarianship is a noble profession